Tuesday, November 5, 2013

God Knows Us

I have been in awe of God's love for us. Over the past few weeks I have really come to understand some important truths about this existence. Over the past week, I have been amazed at how the Lord works in our lives in order to help each other in this part of our existence...life. I know we are all divinely connected and that he helps each of us through each other.  This week as I have been in close contact with a friend whose family is struggling. I am thankful for the Holy Ghost in my life. For the quiet promptings that he sends us so we can help lift and even share burdens that are placed on our brothers and sisters, because that is what we are. We are all God's children, who succeed and struggle together with love for one another, and with Jesus as our example and redeemer.

I wanted to share a couple of wonderful things that I am thankful for this week:

A Broken Vessel
Conference Talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

Come, Come Ye Saints
Sung by the Tabernacle Choir in April, 2013 General Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment